Eloy Gonzalez
English 1320-1301.158
Instructor: Trang Phan
9/14/10
1. After doing peer revision on third SQR? What would you like the group to consider, respond to, evaluate on an SQR of yours?
I really think that whichever group gets to grade my paper needs to really pay attention to what they are reading and give me good feedback. I do not mind criticism but it has to be constructive. I would like for them to see how I’m expressing myself and give me a different point of view or support my idea. I would also like for them to fix my grammar errors if any and fix sentences that sound like fragments. I don’t really mind them writing on my paper to fix any errors and to be honest I actually like that.
2. How did you see/evaluate the comments you made on your peers’ papers? Honestly, do you think they were really helpful? (It’s ok that you say no. If you that’s the case please state what made you unable to provide specific comments as you wished. It’s important for one to know how carefully you read your peers’ papers and how did you work on commenting on your friends papers.)
The comments that I made were done to the best of my ability and I tried to help them out in every comment that I made. I actually just made a few comments because I expect my group partners to actually work and make their own comments as well. Some of them don’t put as much effort so that is why the comments are poorly done. Sometimes I have to admit that I get easily distracted and I don’t put as much attention to what is being written down but I try my best to help them out and make a good constructive comment. I sometimes think that the noise level might decrease and more work would get done if you placed us in groups. I’m starting to know students in class so commenting has not been difficult as thinking about grading friends’ papers. I have made my best effort but I know that I still have work to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment